The Vancouver Theatre Guide is the top search result whenever people search the web for theatre in Vancouver.
Here’s how to take advantage of the Vancouver Theatre Guide:
- Fees are based on self-submitted listings through the Vancouver Theatre Guide form. If you would like your theatre listing posted by a GVPTA representative, there will be an additional $15 fee per listing.
- A listing is equal to one entry on the Vancouver Theatre Guide. It can be a single show or a festival with a single date range.
- All fees are subject to change.
4. What is listed on the guide:
Each listing includes an image, show description, venue, opening and closing dates, a website link, and tags such as Event type and Audience.
5. Setup your listing now:
EXAMPLES OF LISTINGS: See the Vancouver Theatre Guide
Need help with filling out the form? Read our How To Submit guide.
6. If you'd like to purchase a listing or you are a non-member, you can pay for your listing here:
7. List early, list often:
Listings can be posted as early in the season as you wish, and will stay up until it’s over.
8. Listings are featured in Casting the Net newsletter:
Listings will be sent out in our bi-monthly Casting the Net newsletter that goes out to our list of over 4000 subscribers, with Featured Listing receiving prominent placement on the GVPTA website and newsletter.