The Greater Vancouver Professional Theatre Alliance Society is a registered Canadian charity and all donations are eligible for a tax receipt. (Charitable Registration Number: 133986455 RR0001)
For 40 years the GVPTA has been an advocate, resource and membership organization for theatre companies and artists. We’re a non-profit charitable organization whose membership includes theatre companies, theatre makers and artists, and other organizations and individuals that support theatre.
Together with our members, we move forward our mission – To strengthen the local theatre industry – through strategic programming, including:
· Vancouver Theatre Guide – publicly listing upcoming theatre productions in town
· Unified General Auditions – offering an annual opportunity for around 100 performers to be seen by some of BC's top producers and directors
· MAKING A SCENE conference – providing professional development and community building amongst theatre practitioners
· World Theatre Day – promoting the art of theatre by celebrating this annual worldwide event
· Theatre Engagement Project – bringing together theatre practitioners through conversation and collaboration
The generous donations we receive allow us to continue building and strengthening the local theatre industry.
The easiest way to make a financial donation is through Canada Helps, using your credit card or PayPal account. You can choose the amount, whether it's a one-time or recurring donation, and request a tax receipt.
The icon below will take you to our secure canadahelps.org web page: